So, obviously nobody is doing anything interesting enough to post here. It's that, or we're all so dang busy that nobody has time to post. Which is it?
Let's see, since the last post I know of a few things that have happened:
David got a job.
Lisa went to New Mexico to watch Erika throw in track.
Jon is now a High Councilor.
Andrea graduated from college.
Mom had a hospital stay, but she's doing better.
Dad didn't fall, which is the best miracle ever.
The dog got groomed. (So what if he walks on four legs? It counts.)
We had a delicious BBQ on Memorial Day at Jon and Allyson's house.
Cassie, Mom, David, Erika, and Maddie (and coming up next, Alex) had birthdays.
That's all I can remember. Surely someone else has something to add to this post. Come on peeps! Share your wit and wisdom with the rest of us. I guarantee it will liven things up!
Thanks for reminding us that these are the things we should be blogging about!
ReplyDelete