My student teaching ended today. The students absolutely love me and the teacher couldn't wait for me to leave! I have Thursday night classes at UVU until April 8th and then I'm done - I'll graduate on April 30th. At least I think I will . . . . . . . . .
I've decided our Heavenly Father has a tremendous sense of humor. I'm pretty sure we all knew this about Him before we came to Earth. Do you think our trials and tribulations seemed simple and ridiculous? Do you think we really understood the immensity of the struggles we would go through?
I'm very thankful for my Heavenly Father. Whatever I'm supposed to be learning right now has so far been very difficult to comprehend. I do know that I have put my complete faith in Him so that I'll hopefully become a better person because of (in spite of) the experiences I've had in recent months. He opened the doors for me to continue my education and I know He'll continue to open whatever other doors need to be opened for me and my family.
I'm so very grateful for the support Mom has given me and my family over the last four years. We absolutely could not have survived my college experience without her. She has corrected more papers and rescued us, and the kids, more times than we can count. She has truly been our angel!
It will be nice to return to the land of the living for a little while! Until I get my bearings, and figure out where life is going to take me, I look forward to trying to reconnect to those that are near and dear to me. Thank you all for your patience and understanding while I tried to achieve a goal that had been important to me for so long. You're the best!
Love ya!!!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.