Sunday, January 17, 2010

Oh no!

If you haven't noticed already, I am the newest member of the Facebook community. Kenz signed me up! My privacy is gone and I am in trouble. I won't be able to get a job, that bully from grade school will hunt me down with an ax and I simply do not know what the heck I got into! Okay, so some of you have accepted my invitation - thank you! Wow! I saw some familiar friends and faces that I haven't seen in years! Awesome! Soon I will be the person everyone will Twitter about!

Yes, all four of my sweet girls came by today and enjoyed a nice meal and a delicious birthday cake as we sang and wish Katie a Happy Birthday!

I even got to visit with Kenzie! It was awesome and indeed she is doing great! She told me about her genealogy class and showed me the church's new family search! Wow, that is amazing! I am totally ready to do genealogy now! The new family search website is so much more user friendly and contains tons of information. She and I discussed her finishing the genealogy class and me getting through the tax season and then meeting up in May sometime and working together to do our family's genealogy! I am excited and cannot wait for that event!

While Kenz and I were having a great time filling in on each other's life and discussing Facebook and genealogy, my other three girls were sound asleep! They are notorious for taking lengthy naps! Give em an inch and they'll take a mile! Nevertheless, I am glad they got their much needed rest for beauty, growth, health and sanity!

I am off now to a new adventure to check out my Facebook status and so who else is alive in the much talked about community of Facebook!

Adieu!

2 comments:

  1. You were hilarious at Mom and Dad's tonight as we watched you receive more and more notices from FB :)! You're quite the popular guy. But please stay away from Twitter and remember that we all have your back if "that guy" from grade school does hunt you down!

    I love reading your updates, Dave. They always bring a smile to my face because it reminds me what a happy and lighthearted person you are. You have a wonderful outlook on life and are able to find humor in so many things. Always remember that I love you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not think we need to worry about anyone from rade school. Every fight I ever witnessed...the bully ended up getting their trashed kicked! David was one tough cookie! I will never forget him beating the crap out of Sean Weight with his crutches!!! Don't mess with my brother....

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.