Friday, January 1, 2010

I supposed I am the first and only one awake at this hour as I have been up since 6 am after attending a great party at Ron and Andrea's home. I enjoyed the food and playing games with the kids and Alex and watching a record beating car jump over the Rainbow Bay in Long Beach, CA.

Ok - so my last day at the law firm was yesterday. It was long and ardious. Now I have to focus on those tax returns!

I hope this new year turns out to be a better year for everyone!

Cheers!

2 comments:

  1. Happy New Year everyone! I second Dave's wish for a happy 2010 for us all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So I guess I am thirdsing it!!! Happy New Years to each and every one of you.

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.