Friday, January 8, 2010
I just want to send out a special thank you to family members for all the help they've given while I've been in school the last three and a half years. I couldn't have done it without the daycare, transportation, paper corrections, and emotional and other support that everyone has given me. Mom has especially taken good care of me and my family and helped me through some particularly tough times when I wasn't sure I would be able to continue. I begin my 10 weeks of student teaching on Monday, January 11, and look forward to graduating in April with a bachelors degree. It's unfortunate they can only print one name on that degree because so many of you have helped me achieve it! Thanks to you all!!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Congratulations Andrea! Having that Bachelor's degree in your hand will be sweet!
ReplyDeleteGood luck with the student teaching and remember, the best teachers you had were the ones that made learning fun!
This soon to be career opportunity will be a source of great blessings to you and yours for many years!
Congratulations Andrea! You have worked hard and very soon all of the sacrificies will pay off!!! Great job!
ReplyDelete