Mom and Dad very selflessly chose to take us kids to a very nice restaurant (The Chef's Table in Orem, UT) for their 45th Anniversary. We had a fabulous meal and wonderful conversation. It was a very enjoyable evening had by all.
Mom brought to my attention that I was the one that had the pics from this evening, so I thought I would start by posting them here on our family blog. I have many fond memories of Mom and Dad doing these types of things when it was "their" special day, i.e. birthdays or anniversaries. This just goes to show how important the family really is to them.
We love you Mom and Dad!! Happy 45th Anniversary and many more to come!
Mom brought to my attention that I was the one that had the pics from this evening, so I thought I would start by posting them here on our family blog. I have many fond memories of Mom and Dad doing these types of things when it was "their" special day, i.e. birthdays or anniversaries. This just goes to show how important the family really is to them.
We love you Mom and Dad!! Happy 45th Anniversary and many more to come!
No comments:
Post a Comment
Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.